As students struggle in the wake of the pandemic, music and arts programs are more important than ever to help children express themselves, connect with each other, process stress, and stay engaged.
California Casualty wants to make sure the arts remain an integral part of every child’s school experience. That’s why they’re providing $250 grants for programs in music and art.
Need art or music supplies? Apply for a grant by July 2, 2022.
Teachers have used the Music and Arts Grants for efforts such as:
- Buying paper and clay for visual arts students
- Purchasing new mouthpieces for band instruments
- Opera Guild mentoring for junior high opera performance
- Purchasing adaptive instruments and technology to enhance the music therapy experience
- Supplying a classroom art project break
- Purchasing basic arts supplies to be used with science and math units of study
Learn more at calcasmusicartsgrant.com.