Join the Connecticut Education Foundation, CEA’s charitable arm, as we participate in our first-ever Giving Tuesday and make a positive difference for children right here, where we live.
CEF supports Connecticut children and teachers facing extraordinary personal hardships as well as students hoping to pursue teaching careers.
Annual events such as Holiday Bear, Hands Across the Green, and Read Across Connecticut help brighten the holidays, encourage a love of reading, provide basics ranging from eyeglasses to school supplies, and build a bridge to teaching careers for young people who may come from a long line of teachers or may be the first in their family to attend college.
How to Give
- Go to cea.org/cef and click on “Donate to CEF.”
- Enter your name/local and donation amount.
- Payment Description: Select from one of three ways to support CEF:
- CEF3 – Ethnic Minority Scholarship
- CEF4 – DiGiovanni Scholarship
- CEF5 – Children’s Fund
- Payment to – Select payment to “CE Foundation”
Click here to learn more about all the ways CEF supports your community and profession, and how you can too.