Each year, CEA’s Public Relations Committee proudly recognizes outstanding education professionals and advocates.
Award winners have included teachers who provide students with extra support outside of school, local union members who commit time and energy to maintaining their education association’s website or producing its newsletter, and reporters and community members who care deeply about public schools.
Nominate yourself, your local association, a fellow teacher, or a member of your community for one of these grants or awards. The process is easy and completely online!
Except where indicated, the deadline for entries is Friday, February 24, 2023, at 5 p.m.
- ABCD Award (Above and Beyond the Call of Duty)
- CEA Clifford Silvers Education Advocacy Award
- CEA Newsletter/Website Competition
- CEA Salutes Award
- Charles B. Kelly Local Media Award
- Thomas P. Mondani CEA Friend of Education Award
- Norman E. DeLisle Public Relations Grant
- Human and Civil Rights Awards (Deadline for entries is March 1, 2023)
- John McCormack Award (Deadline for entries is January 8, 2023)