Do you have questions about writing Student Learning Objectives (SLOs) that make sense for your students? Do you want to be more informed in case you need to change your SLOs?
Join a free webinar for CEA members titled, Writing SLOs: How Can Your Students Really Show What They Know?
The webinar will cover what the teacher evaluation guidelines do and don’t require for SLOs and ways to write SLOs using non-standardized indicators.
The webinar will be offered at the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, November 5th, 3-4pm – classroom teachers
- Wednesday, November 6th, 3-4pm – support specialists
- Wednesday, November 6th, 7-8pm – classroom teachers
- Thursday, November 7th, 7-8pm – classroom teachers
- Friday, November 8th, 3-4pm – support specialists