Attend an online meeting May 26 at 7pm or June 2 at 4pm to learn more about the teacher-led campaign to fully fund our schools and other essential services.
Hear what your colleagues are doing to help secure equitable funding and educate legislators on the need to ensure all students have the resources they need to succeed.
We must all get involved and tell our legislators to support our students and our schools. This is vitally important because:
- Current ECS funding, when federal funds run out, will result in catastrophic personnel and program cuts at our schools.
- Without increased funding, real raises, increased staffing, and upgrades to buildings are OFF the table in Connecticut.
- Students deserve physical and mental health professionals in every school, support for those with special needs, and smaller class size.
- We know what our schools can be, what they need to be, but we need the money to make high quality public education for every student in Connecticut a reality.
- There is no shortage of money in Connecticut, only the political will to use it to benefit students.