The Connecticut Sun, a CEA Member Benefits partner, is pulling out all the stops to offer teachers a chance to win a free basketball clinic for their students!
One winner will be selected each month through the end of the school year. Clinics run 90 minutes and include skills development, learning to play, time to play, prizes, and a Q&A session with Connecticut Sun staff and/or players, depending on availability. Your students could share the court with WNBA royalty!
- Clinics are offered to grades K-6.
- Drawings will be held on the first of every month.
- Winners will be notified by the Connecticut Sun and posted on CEA’s website and social media.
- Clinics must be held within 30 days of the notification date.
- Up to 300 students can participate in a single clinic.
- School districts are allowed to win only once per school year.
Enter today for your chance to win, and tell us why you want to bring a Connecticut Sun basketball clinic to your school.