Join us for the virtual Early Career Educator Conference taking place March 2 – 10 after school.
Take one or more of the 10 sessions relevant for in-person and remote teaching that cover a variety of topics from dyslexia to streamlining grading to helping students deal with anxiety.
This conference is geared toward educators in their first six years of teaching, but all CEA members are welcome to attend.
- Tuesday, March 2 at 4:30 pm – Incorporating Inquiry: Using the Question Formulation Technique to Enhance Student Engagement
- Tuesday, March 2 at 6:30 pm – Streamline Your Grading
- Wednesday, March 3 at 4:30 pm – Empowering Learners Through Self-assessment and Reflective Practices
- Wednesday, March 3 at 6:30 pm – Teachers and The Law
- Thursday, March 4 at 4:30 pm – Ten Steps to Proficient
- Thursday, March 4 at 6:30 pm – Dyslexia 101: What New Teachers Need to Know
- Monday, March 8 at 4:30 pm – Planning for the Future: Pension Issues for Early Career Teachers
- Monday March 8 at 6:30 pm – How to Make Data Matter
- Tuesday, March 9 at 4:30 pm – If You Can Talk, You Can Breathe: Strategies for Helping Students Deal with Anxiety
- Wednesday, March 10 at 6:30 pm – Empowering Students as Activists for Social Justice
Contact Mary Behrens with any questions.