CEA’s virtual learning experience is coming up fast! You still have time to register, but don’t wait too long. Some sessions are filling up fast.
Open to all CEA members, the 2021 CEA Summer Experience is a virtual conference offering a great opportunity to learn from your colleagues on a variety of timely topics. The conference is a series of live, interactive sessions to encourage feedback and collaboration and is free to all members.
The conference takes place August 2-5, and all sessions will take place on the Zoom platform.
- Adjusting to a Post-Pandemic Classroom
- Assembling Your Dream Team
- Bargaining Insurance
- Difficult Membership Conversations
- Foundations of Grievance Processing (two-part session)* – FULL
- How to Engage Students in Conversations About Race (K-5)
- How to Engage Students in Conversations About Race (Middle – HS)
- Member Benefits
- Mind the Moment: Practical Mindfulness Strategies for Teachers
- New Presidents (two-part session)
- Teachers and the Law
- Treasurers/Membership Chairs Workshop
- Trends in Negotiations* ONE SPOT LEFT
* These sessions have limited registrations.
If you have any questions about Summer Experience, please contact Mary Behrens.