This year’s CEA Summer Conference has something for everyone. The 29 training options include everything from negotiations to understanding your pension to using meditation, mindfulness, and yoga to let go of your stress.
The conference will be held August 5-6, 2019, at Mohegan Sun.
Attendance is FREE. Registration includes:
- All sessions
- Breakfast and lunch both days
- Networking event Monday night
- Overnight accommodations with another conference participant
You may register for either a one or two-day conference. Conference activities, including meals and any non-training activities, are open to registered participants only.
Hotel accommodations are not included for one day registrations.
- Double occupancy with another Summer Conference participant is free. If you do not have a roommate, one will be assigned.
- Single occupancy: registrant pays their own overnight accommodation costs, $204.70, including facility fee and taxes. Single rooms are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.