Each year, CEA recognizes local associations, individual members, and community stakeholders who make the teaching profession shine.
Awards and grants are given for best local association website and newsletter, outstanding teaching professionals and advocates, new public relations projects, best media coverage, and more.
The annual competitions are open to all local associations across the state, and the deadline for entries is 5 p.m. on Friday, February 26, 2021.
Nominating yourself, your local association, or a colleague is easy. Learn more about the following awards:
- ABCD Award (Above and Beyond the Call of Duty)
- CEA Clifford Silvers Education Advocacy Award
- CEA Newsletter/Website Competition
- CEA Salutes Award
- Charles B. Kelly Local Media Award
- Thomas P. Mondani CEA Friend of Education Award
- Norman E. DeLisle Public Relations Grant