Open to all CEA members, the 2021 CEA Summer Experience will be a virtual conference offering a great opportunity to learn from your colleagues on a variety of timely topics. The conference is a series of live, interactive sessions to encourage feedback and collaboration and is free to all members.
The conference takes place August 2-5, and all sessions will take place on the Zoom platform.
- Adjusting to a Post-Pandemic Classroom
- Assembling Your Dream Team
- Bargaining Insurance
- Difficult Membership Conversations
- Foundations of Grievance Processing – Parts 1 & 2
- How to Engage Students in Conversations About Race (K-5)
- How to Engage Students in Conversations About Race (Middle – HS)
- Member Benefits
- Mind the Moment: Practical Mindfulness Strategies for Teachers
- New Presidents – Parts 1 & 2
- Nonnewaug Teachers’ Association: We Learned We Are Stronger Together
- Teachers and the Law
- Treasurers/Membership Chairs Workshop
- Trends in Negotiations
If you have any questions about Summer Experience, please contact Mary Behrens.