Your 2020-21 CEA membership card has recently arrived or will soon be arriving in your mailbox.
Be on the lookout for your card and keep it in a safe place—your card and membership number are your key to unlocking deals and discounts from CEA member benefits providers as well as crucial information just for members at cea.org.
CEA has a new, updated website, and you need your member ID to take full advantage of everything the website has to offer.
Just some of the information, events, and services available only to CEA members with their member ID number include:
- COVID-19: What Are My Rights webinars by CEA’s Legal Department.
- CEA’s Virtual Retirement Workshops.
- Discounts on everything from home and auto insurance to adventure and amusement parks to hearing care products and services and much more.
- Assistance from CEA’s legal experts at no cost on a wide range of issues that impact your career.
- Contracts for all Connecticut school districts.
- Professional development workshops available to districts for free through CEA’s Professional Learning Academy.
Find out more about all that CEA’s website has to offer you as well as the deals and discounts available to members at the CEA Member Benefits Virtual Vendor Fair October 8.