Do you have expertise in an area of teaching that would help others excel? CEA is looking for educators who are interested in submitting proposals for CEA’s Early Career Educator Conference, designed for educators in the first seven years of their career.
You would need to present a 90-minute workshop twice during the 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. conference on Saturday, March 23, 2024, at Foxwoods Resort Casino.
We invite you to submit proposals on the following topics:
- Pedagogy (instructional techniques and strategies, designing units, projects, lessons, and activities.)
- Behavior and Classroom Management (setting up rules, routines, and procedures; rewards and consequences; finding the right amount of discipline for your classroom; and other behavior and management issues.)
- Managing Your Professional Life (professional relationships, paperwork, licensure, legal issues, and more.)
What are the perks?
- Overnight accommodations at Foxwoods on Friday, March 22
- Meals: Dinner voucher for Friday night, and a continental breakfast and lunch during the conference
- Mileage reimbursement
- Knowing that you are supporting the next generation of educators